Pneumatic airless pogo pumps are a popular system for applying adhesives, especially from drums with only bung openings. Typically 2:1 ratio these compressed air driven double acting piston pumps can be inserted into a 200 litre (55 gallon) drum via the bung opening in the drum and material is delivered to pressure feed spray guns via a fluid hose between the pump and spray gun.
This system eliminates the need to decant material into other containers such as spray gun pots or pressure pots which saves a lot of time and reduces waste, clean up and potential mess.
Binks offer several pogo pump solutions including the Binks 812491 2:1 Pogo Plus Pump Stainless Steel 200L model which features the following performance specifications.
- Air Inlet Pressure 0-150 psi (0-10.3 bar)
- Fluid Pressure Range 0-300 psi (0-24.2 bar)
- Max. Recommended Cycles/Min 120
- Displacement per Cycle 8.28 cubic inches
- Volume per Cycle 4.59 oz. (135.6 ml)
- Cycles per Gallon 27.9
- Flow @ 60 Cycles/Minute 2.15 gpm (8.14 lpm)
- Noise Level @ 100psi 80 db(A)
The Binks 2:1 Pogo can be configured into a package to suit your requirements with custom fluid and air hose sets and pressure feed spray guns of your preference. Contact Spray Paint Equipment for assistance with customisation of your pogo pump package
Post a Comment