First obtain the following parts if wear or corrosion is suspected.
- Part number 0418714 inlet valve repair kit
- Part number 0504813 inlet valve tool
- Part number 0515502 inlet valve sleeve if required
- Download Wagner Project Airless 115 manual refer to figure 20
- Remove the hopper. Loosen the locknut by turning anticlockwise.
- Remove the inlet sleeve (1) with a suitable tool (e.g. socket SW 11).
- Inspect the threads on the inlet sleeve and the inlet sleeve O-ring (2). Remove any accumulated paint.
- To remove the inlet valve, place the assembly aid (8) on a socket (6) with a 5/8” insert (7). Insert the inlet valve tool into the inlet valve (a). Remove the inlet valve screw connection by unscrewing anticlockwise from the housing.
- Retrieve the inlet valve (9) and the inlet valve O-ring (10) from the inlet valve housing. Clean or replace and lubricate the O-ring with a light household oil.
- Set the inlet valve O-ring (10) back into the housing, and set the inlet valve (9) on top of it.
- Replace inlet fitting (8) into the housing. Tighten with the inlet valve tool (7) and ratchet (4, 5, 6).
- Replace the seal (3). Place the inlet sleeve O-ring (2) onto the inlet valve fitting (9), and replace the inlet sleeve (1) by twisting it clockwise.
- Replace the hopper.
Post a Comment